The Gospel According to Luke is the chronological account, and is temporally followed immediately by the Acts of the Apostles (also said to be autographed by the Apostle Luke).
- The Gospel autographed by Matthew is said to deal with Yeshuah as King, laying down the rules of the Kingdom.
- The Gospel according to Mark shows Yeshua as Servant, fulfilling the Law.
- The Gospel autographed by Luke deals with Yeshua as the Son of Man.
- The Gospel according to John reveals Yeshua as the Son of God.
Meanwhile, the Book of Revelation — the “fifth gospel” — showcases Yeshua as our eternal High Priest and Judge.
— ♣ —
- Evangelism in the Early Church: Christian History Timeline – The Growth of Early Christianity, David F. Wright – Christianity Today
- St. John, the Evangelist, John Kitto – Christianity.com
- St. Luke the Evangelist, John Kitto – Christianity.com